Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guess where?

We've been here

And here

We were hanging out here

And catching a game here

Matthew was just being a boy here

I was really sad to say goodbye to here
But we got to take our picture here!
 We had an awesome time at our family reunion in Keystone, Colorado. We got to catch up with people we don't see often enough and even meet some family members we didn't know existed! Matthew loved miniature golf, the paddle boats, the sandbox and running around with all of his cousins. Robbie and I had a great time zip lining and rafting. We had dinner in Leadville, North Americas highest incorporated city at 10,430 feet. We ate at a saloon that was established in 1883 and hasn't had much done to it since. The bar was original and we're pretty sure the booth we sat in was also. Its the first place, since deciding to go veggie, that I've had a hard time finding anything to eat on the menu. There wasn't even a side salad! I guess being a vegetarian wasn't all that common in 1883! We also hit up a ball game. The Rockies played the BRAVES, Robbie favorite team, so we made the trek into Denver. I'll admit that I haven't been to many baseball fields but this was a first for me.
A veggie friendly food stand!
They were also advertising a Gluten Free stand. How great is that?!?

I personally LOVED the afternoon at the spa with my not-so-baby sister. We had a great time and already can't wait for our next family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment