Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching up

We have been B U S Y this past week and I missed my Truthful Thursday post. In all honesty I was super busy that day but I also had time to sit down and bare my soul weight but I wasn't very pleased with the results so I tossed it on the back burner and never got to it.

Here it is : I had a .6 lb weight loss. That's it. That's not even 1 full pound. And it pisses me off. I did much better with my food during the week and I started walking 3 miles a day with Patrice. Which I opted not to track in my Weight Watchers site because I don't want the temptation of converting the 'activity points' into food. As my friend, and fellow WW member, Tara pointed out .5 pounds a week turns into 26lbs a year.  And any loss is better than a gain. She has me there.

I'm hoping that my body is adjusting to the new food take and the new exercise. I'm hoping that this week I held on to a few more calories due to the walking freaking out my body. I'm hoping that I can continue to lose weight, even in half pound increments, until I get to a place where I feel good about me again. I'm hoping that the next time I weigh in I'll see a significant loss. Heres to hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment