Thursday, July 28, 2011

Truthful Thursday

Its been 2 weeks since Ive weighed in, officially or otherwise. We left for vacation on Sunday, July 17 and came home the following Sunday. So technically we've been home, and off vacation, since Monday morning. But really we're still on vacation because I haven't been grocery shopping so we have what I fondly call 'vacay fridge.' We're living in a house full of snack foods and meals that need cooked, nothing quick and easy. Needless to say I wasn't expecting much on this weigh in. I haven't been tracking my points, walking or eating all that well. Lots of restaurants when you're living a mountain resort life!

Anyhow I saw this when I weighed myself at home:
Do my eyes deceive me?
 Heres what I got when I checked in at WW today:
1.8lbs lost!
Not a huge loss but not a gain and, really, no effort involved. Looking forward to next weeks weigh in after some serious food tracking and some evening power walks with Patrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment