Thursday, July 7, 2011

Truthful Thursday

This morning I woke up and saw this
Which looked an awful lot like this
So I felt like this
But I went to weight in at Weight Watchers anyhow. After all isn't the point of this to work on being a less chubby veggie? Maybe those ladies would have some ideas. While I was there I got this
Its only 1 pound but I felt like this
Over the last week I used all of my daily points--which is what you're suppose to do-- and all except 5 of my weekly 'bonus' points. Those are built into the program so that you can eat cake, ice cream, 5 Tootsie Rolls, have a 4th of July bbq and still succeed. Its not a diet because you don't have to deny yourself. You just have to make smart choices about your indulgences. Although I won't be using all of my bonus points every week, heck I hope not to even use half of them on a regular basis, it feels good to know that if I do happen to use them I can still lose. Even if it is only 1 pound. Hey a loss is a loss, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment