Friday, July 1, 2011

Fresh start Friday

I've got to tell you, its only been really one day back on WW and already its easier than I remembered. Although I still have a little fear of eating. I'm afraid to use or go over my Points which is nonsense and a mind set I need to change. The hardest part for me is remembering that it isn't so much what Ive been eating its the quantity of it so I should just eat consciously. I'm also not totally sure what to snack on since an entire 12 square Hershey bar isn't really a good option. <-- that makes my heart sad. Veggie friendly suggestions??? Other than veggies.

The dudes and I made a trip out to my favorite grocery store today, Trader Joe's. We left with a few bags full of healthy deliciousness. And these
Delicious? Yes. Healthy? Not so much.


But I avoided this. My great weakness.
I stole this image from the internet
I will admit to eating some of those deliciously addictive almonds but I stopped at 4. Mostly because I haven't added them into my PointsPlus tracker and I'm guessing that 1/3 of a serving is plenty. Veggie pizza and some raw veggies for dinner tonight. Yummmm! Happy 4th of July weekend!

***breakfast-good, lunch-good, snack-ok, dinner-ok; I ended up with two pieces of pizza and no salad.

2 comments:

  1. My new favorite treat I actually found at trader Joe's! They are called gone bananas, chocolate covered banana slices. I don't know how many points they are but I have found that 2 or 3 slices were surprisingly enough to satisfy my chocolate fix. Another snack I get from there are the single serving of nuts, I usually get cashews cause they are my fav. I try to keep one in my purse just in case I need a snack on the run. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bri! I'll have to look for those on next weeks TJ's run. The bananas sound yummy! Especially if theyll fill that chocolate desire!

    ReplyDelete